We Recommend Using the NHS App
The NHS App allows you to access a range of NHS services. You can download the NHS App on your phone or tablet. You can also access the same services in a web browser by logging in through the NHS website.
What you can do with the NHS App
You need to prove who you are to get full access to the NHS App. With full access you can:
- order repeat prescriptions and nominate a pharmacy where you would like to collect them
- book and manage appointments
- view your GP health record to see information like your allergies and medicines (if your GP has given you access to your detailed medical record, you can also see information like test results)
- book and manage coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccinations
- register your organ donation decision
- choose how the NHS uses your data
- view your NHS number (find out what your NHS number is)
- use NHS 111 online to answer questions and get instant advice or medical help near you
LGBTQ Friendly Practice
All individuals from all backgrounds are welcome at our practices
Please inform us if you have any specific needs and we will do our best to accomodate you and make you feel welcome.
Proud To Be A Safe Surgery
Our practices are proud to be safe surgeries for everyone in our community. In parthnership with Doctors of the World UK, we will ensure our practices offer a welcoming space for everyone who seeks to use our services.
Armed Forces Veteran Friendly Accredited GP Practice
This means that, as part of the health commitments of the Armed Forces Covenant, we have a dedicated Clinician who has a specialist knowledge of military related health conditions and veteran specific health services. This is important in helping ex-forces to get the best care and treatment.
If you are ex-forces, please let your GP know to help ensure you are getting the best possible care.
To find out more, ask your nurse or GP.
For more information: https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/armed-forces-community/