We Welcome New Patients to the Practice
To register with the practice you MUST:
- Be residing within our catchment area (E15)
- Duly Complete Adult / Child form and the NHS GMS1 form (Please Check Links Below)
- Bring in a Photographic ID (Passport, Driver’s License, BRP Card, etc.)
- Bring in a Proof of Address dated within last 3 months (Bank Statement, Utility Bill, Council Tax Bill, Council Letter, DWP Letter, etc.)
- For registering children under 16, we will also require their RED BOOK with details of immunisations which have been administered.
On successful registration, eligible patients will be booked in for a Health check with our Health Care Assistant.
To register with us, please visit the Surgery between 11:00 am - 01:00 pm with the below completed forms or alternatively, we can provide the forms to you at the practice. The forms only take 5-10 minutes to complete.
Please speak to our Reception team for further details.