- Childhood Immunisations
- Blood Pressure
- Cervical Smear
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- New NHS Health Check
Free NHS Health Check
- Everyone aged 40 and above are entitled to a NHS Health check if they do not have asthma or cardiac problems already
- Women aged 25-50 are invited to have a Cervical Smear test by the National Screening programme. Smear tests can be done at the practice. Those between 50-65 should have it every 5 years.
- For Travel Vaccinations, Please book an appointment with the practice nurse at least 4-6 weeks before you travel otherwise we may direct you to a travel clinic instead
- Booking Flu Vaccinations are accepted from mid September onwards every year.
Some services are not provided free on NHS, therefore a charge will be made. Full details of our charges are available on our Patient Informational Leaflet available by clicking the link on our Home Page
If you are pregnant, you do not need to see a GP, please follow the link below to fill a self referral form for the hospital of your choice to get an appointment with the midwife/hospital team for your maternity needs.
Counselling and Psychology
You do not need to see your GP to get a referral, Please call Talking Therapies directly for an appointment. Tel: 0203 603 1721
Living with diabetes is difficult right now, faced with uncertainty that comes with the coronavirus and the recent news reports linking diabetes with an increased risk of dying from COVID-19 it is more important than ever to take control of your condition and access appropriate support when you need it. We have adapted our our services to be able to continue to provide the care you need.
All of our diabetes services continue to provide care and support through telephone, virtual and online clinics, with face-to-face care available where appropriate, such as foot care clinics. Together with local health and care partners we have developed some information online
to support you through this period and we encourage you to read this information and use the information and education that is available. The NHS continues to be here if you need us.