OUR VISION AND MISSION STATEMENT
‘‘To provide the highest-quality primary and additional care services to our patients in a safe, effective, responsive and economical way’’
Stratford Health Centre and The Forest Practice are an established 2 Partner Practice and is part of Newham Clinical Commissioning Group. We provide high-quality general medical services and additional enhanced services to our diverse, multicultural and spiritual population of patients who reside in and around Stratford and Forest Gate.
Our patient list is around 14000 people inclusive for both practices and continues to grow. We aim to be as effective and efficient as possible in terms of the healthcare we provide and in our use of resources. We are focussed on providing excellent primary medical services for our patients. We work in partnership with our active Patient Participation Group, seeking, reflecting and acting on feedback from both patients and staff.
We want to maintain a rich educational environment for our staff, and encourage personal development of all our team members and enhance their skills. We wish to build upon our already excellent practice team, improving working relationships and levels of mutual support with all our stakeholders.
· To put patients at the heart of all our decisions and treat them fairly and equally
· To maintain a practice team and environment which is welcoming, caring and accessible for all our patients and responsive to their evolving needs
· To facilitate personal development for our team
· To work closely and proactively with our patients, CCG, Cluster and Federation to improve patient health and wellbeing
· To deliver best practice medicine, encourage innovations and embrace change
· To treat our patients with dignity and respect at all times
· To act professionally and with integrity
· To provide a supportive work environment
· To seek and respond to the needs of our local population